Installation issue for TeeGrid 1.19

I installed the project and ran the install program as an administrator.
I instructed the installer to install the component in both version 12.3 and 13 of Delphi for 32-bit and 64-bit compilers.
The installer installed the TeeGrid component in the 32 bit of Delphi 12.3. and Delphi 13 but did not install the components in the 64-bit versions. During the installation process it showed everything compiling properly for both the 32 and 64 bit installations. Is there a way to manually add the component to the 64-bit versions?

Hello,

Yes, the TeeGrid palette component should be visible for x64 in RAD Studio 13 too.

You could run the TeeGridRecompile.exe utility to rebuild and re-install the components to the IDE.

Regards,
Marc Meumann

I have run TeeGridRecompile.exe several times. The Tee Grid components install for the Win32 version of 12.3 and 13.0 but not the Win64 version. For both 12.3 and 13.0, for Win64 the recompilation tool cycles through: Removing files…, Compiling… TeeGrid, Compiling… VCL TeeGrid, Compiling… FMXTeeGrid, and Copying files…

As an aside when I installed TeeChart Pro everything installed properly and the components were added to both the Win32 and Win64 versions of Delphi.

Are there any other log files that can tell us what’s happening or is there any way for me to manually install the compiled components?

Hello,

We are taking a look at possibilities. You could check that the TeeGridRecompile.exe compilation has been made successfully by taking a look at the “Compiled” folder under the TeeGrid installation folder. There should be a sub folder for each compiled package group.

Delphi37.win32
Delphi37.win64
Delphi37.win64x

If your project is set at x86, I assume that you see the TeeGrid component and that it can be placed on a form. To be sure that I have understood correctly, when you then set the project to x64, does it fail to compile with an error message that could help us understand the issue?

Regards,
Marc

Hello,

Apologies for not picking up more quickly on your requirement. The existing version of TeeGridRecompile will not compile the designtime packages for the x64 versions of the RAD Studio IDEs.

We have prepared a new version of TeeGridRecompile.exe to support the x64 version of RAD Studio.

Download here:
https://www.steema.com/files/public/teegrid/20251126_TeeGridRecompile.zip

It compiles the required dcl files under Compiled\Delphixx.win64\Bin

DclFMXTeeGridxx.bpl
DclVCLTeeGridxx.bpl

Regards,
Marc

Thank-you for your response. In the compiled folder I have Delphi29.win32, Delphi29.win64, Delphi37.win32, Delphi37.win64. I noticed the Bin folder in Delphi29.win64 and Delphi37.win64 are both empty. The Lib and System folders are populated.

In ‘Delphi 13’ I am able to put a TeeGrid component on a form and compile with either a Windows 32-bit or Windows 64-bit target platform. There are no error message.

My issue is that when I open the ‘Delphi 13 (64 bit)’ application TeeGrid group is not on the palette.

Hello,

Yes, the new version of TeeGridRecompile, as linked in my last post, will create the two files for the bin folder.

Regards,
Marc

Thank-you Marc. I don’t think I saw that you posted a recompiled version before I submitted that last response. Everything is working fine now. Thank-you for resolving this issue.