what's the quickest way to add a few marks to a fastline

TeeChart for Microsoft Visual Studio .NET, Xamarin Studio (Android, iOS & Forms) & Monodevelop.
dunion

what's the quickest way to add a few marks to a fastline

Post by dunion » Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:57 pm

I could set marks visible and null out all the text, and only put text for 'some' but I'm looking for the reverse - given say 5 locations I want to show the value for (that I pick), what's the quickest way. Also, can I change the background of the displayed mark text to transparent and the font color also?

I can also free-draw on the area, or ad another series that has the same data of the places I want to label only and set its marks to visible - I've done that but it looks like there is a better way with the exiting fastline.

Sandra
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Sandra » Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:33 am

Hello dunion,

I recommend that use Annotation tools instead that Marks. I add two links where you can find examples of using Annotation Tools as Marks.

First Example:

Using MultiLine Marks see here

Second Example:

In fixed Height Bars with Alternating Marks Position see last post that is in this link

Also,you'll find examples for all those cases at TeeChart features demo, available at TeeChart's program group. Perhaps the simplest examples are those that I have.

Thanks,
Best Regards,
Sandra Pazos / Development & Support
Steema Software
Avinguda Montilivi 33, 17003 Girona, Catalonia
Tel: 34 972 218 797
http://www.steema.com
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Instructions - How to post in this forum