Where's the documentation? Steema.TeeChart.Styles.Series.Add

TeeChart for Microsoft Visual Studio .NET, Xamarin Studio (Android, iOS & Forms) & Monodevelop.
Marc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Marc » Wed Jan 07, 2004 11:56 am

Hello John,

Re. Documentation
Thanks for your comments. This area is being addressed for the next release expected before the end of January. Whilst some doc sections may still not be as comprehensive as possible we expect key areas to be improved upon. We provide this forum as a step to filling the gaps.

Re. Problem Add method
I am not able to reproduce the problem here on a straightforward test (ie. add line and repeat an array add by clicking the following button:

Code: Select all

private void button1_Click(object sender, System.EventArgs e)
    {
      int[] myVals = new int[5] {1, 2, 3, 4, 5};

line1.Add(myVals);
    }
Repeated clicking of the button will give a zigzag line where the array values 1 to 5 are Y values for automatically incremented index X values 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8...etc. If the above works ok for you but your own example doesn't please let us know with any clues as to the differences that may help us locate the problem. Please check that you are using the latest version of TeeChart (Build 1.1.1452.42972).

I am sorry that you are disappointed with TeeChart for .NET. If you have any further comments that might be useful for us to hear please send them along, we are pleased to receive any feedback that may help us improve the product.

Regards,
Marc Meumann
Steema Support

Marc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Marc » Wed Jan 07, 2004 12:10 pm

Hello John,

Sorry I'd missed that you are using a Surface Series. The Add(Int[]) overload does not apply.

I'll make a reply via your other post.

Regards,
Marc Meumann
Steema Support