Opera Theme Defaults

TeeChart for Microsoft Visual Studio .NET, Xamarin Studio (Android, iOS & Forms) & Monodevelop.
Kris C

Opera Theme Defaults

Post by Kris C » Mon Oct 16, 2023 10:50 am

Hello,

I just determined that there have been changes to default values for the Opera theme. This is the theme were using in the v2009 version.

Is there any documentation on which properties have changed so we can make sure that we reset those defaults accordingly?

One example is the Visible property on Axes.Bottom.AxesPen is now false instead of true.

Thanks,

Kris Culin
Senior Software Developer
Water Infrastructure
Bentley Systems, inc.

Rubén

Re: Opera Theme Defaults

Post by Rubén » Tue Oct 17, 2023 1:56 pm

Hello Kris,

the "Opera" theme or any other theme almost haven't changed since the first version which includes the theme feature.
If you think that there are some big differences, please send us an image from the version to the last one.

Regards,
Ruben

Kris C

Post by Kris C » Tue Oct 17, 2023 3:01 pm

Hi Ruben,

I don't think there have been "big" changes. One change I did notice is that the x and y axis lines are not visible by default anymore.

This would be the Axes.Bottom.AxisPen.Visible property and Axes.Left.AxisPen.Visible property.

I'm just wondering if there are any other defaults that we should be aware of, for the Opera Theme, that we would need to manually set so we get a consistent look to the v2009 version.

Thanks,

Kris Culin
Bentley Systems, Inc.

Rubén

Post by Rubén » Wed Oct 25, 2023 7:27 am

Hi Kris,

I'm sorry for the delay. I suggest changing the current chart theme to "Lookout." The "Opera" theme has been migrated to "Lookout."

If this doesn't satisfy your needs, please show us a simple image of your "TeeChart 2009" chart, and I can provide more information about the differences.

Regards,
Ruben

Kris C

Post by Kris C » Wed Oct 25, 2023 2:47 pm

Hi Ruben,

No worries on the delayed response.

Thank you for that information. I will look into it.

Kind Regards,

Kris Culin
Bentley Systems, Inc.