Exception after upgrading to the latest version 4.2022.4.26

TeeChart for Microsoft Visual Studio .NET, Xamarin Studio (Android, iOS & Forms) & Monodevelop.
iMDsoft

Re: Exception after upgrading to the latest version 4.2022.4.26

Post by iMDsoft » Tue May 03, 2022 10:05 am

Just tested it, and surprisingly it does not work. The exception still happens with this version. (no obfuscation / signing)

Since I used a debug build of the teechart source code, I also now tested the local release build, and it also works without the exception.

it seems there is still some difference between a plain vs2k22 build that I make locally, and the one that you send (or produce for consumption via the nuget)

Christopher
Guru

Re: Exception after upgrading to the latest version 4.2022.4.26

Post by Christopher » Tue May 03, 2022 2:21 pm

For future reference: our clients at iMDsoft were kind enough to help us debug this issue, and we were able to identify the problem which is now fixed. The issue was that the calculation of the non-licensed watermark was throwing an error in the circumstance that the Chart control was of zero Width, which it was as an intermediate state in the layout calculation process of the client's app. This issue did not effect TeeChart for WPF when a TeeChart.licenses file was used to license the control.
Best Regards,
Christopher Ireland / Development & Support
Steema Software
Avinguda Montilivi 33, 17003 Girona, Catalonia
Tel: 34 972 218 797
http://www.steema.com
Instructions - How to post in this forum