I have a license for TeeChart .NET 2018 Professional.
I'm trying to create a demo WinForms project (with Visual Studio 2010 SP1 and .NET 4.0) which uses TeeChart .NET 4.2018.10.1.
Each developer PC in our company has two significant limitations:
- no internet connection (there is separate PC with internet connection)
- no Nuget (installing Nuget Package Manager extention to Visual Studio 2010 SP1 is strictly prohibited; no local Nuget Server also)
- created new WinForms application
- downloaded steema.teechart.net.4.2018.10.1.zip from "Client Area" section (https://www.steema.com/my_account)
- unzipped and added TeeChart.dll from \lib\net40\ subfolder to my project
- generated TeeChart.licenses file via TeeCalc_Lic.exe as described in "Activate Manually" section (https://www.steema.com/img/content/cstu ... vation.gif)
- added TeeChart .NET for Professional to a Windows Form design surface as described in "WinForms" section (https://www.steema.com/img/content/cstu ... -21-12.gif). After that step licenses.licx file was added automatically to project's Properties folder.
- added the TeeChart.licenses file to a WinForm project for runtime licensing as described in "WinForms" section (https://www.steema.com/img/content/cstu ... -39-20.gif).
I've uploaded my test project hereUnable to resolve type 'Steema.TeeChart.TChart, TeeChart, Version=4.2018.10.1, Culture=neutral, PublickKeyTolken=9c8126276c77bdb7'
So what's the problem and how to solve it?
P. S. While surfing this forum I've noticed the following screenshot:
Where I can download that TeeChart for .NET Examples (there is no such demo inside steema.teechart.net.4.2018.10.1.zip)?