TeeChart Editor

TeeChart for Microsoft Visual Studio .NET, Xamarin Studio (Android, iOS & Forms) & Monodevelop.
Adrian

TeeChart Editor

Post by Adrian » Wed Dec 15, 2004 2:20 am

Hi there,
The ActiveX version 7 of Teechart allows some customisation of the editor through the ShowPages method. I can't find any way to do this in the DOTNET version, is this correct or am I missing something?

There appears to be some ofther functionality that is not yet available in the DOTNET version, can you give me an idea of when the two versions will be functionally equivalent?

Pep
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Pep » Wed Dec 15, 2004 8:58 am

Hi Adrian,
through the ShowPages method. I can't find any way to do this in the DOTNET version, is this correct or am I missing something?
This feature still not available in the latest TeeChart for Net version.
the DOTNET version, can you give me an idea of when the two versions will be functionally equivalent?
This functionality will be included for the next releases but, I'm sorry, I cannot tell you a fixed date.

Adrian

TeeChart Editor

Post by Adrian » Wed Dec 15, 2004 8:49 pm

Thanks for your quick response,
My development project will continue until around June 2005. The extra functionality such as ShowPages etc. will be required by my application but it is not absolutly necessary now, is there some sort of beta program I can get onto so that when the next release is ready I will be too.

Cheers..

Pep
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Pep » Mon Dec 20, 2004 12:09 pm

Hi Adrian,

yes, please let me know an mail account so we can advise you when the TeeChart for Net v2 Beta will be ready.

Adrian

TeeChart Editor

Post by Adrian » Tue Dec 21, 2004 2:56 am

Hi Pep,
My Email address is adrian@reportingservices.com, can you pelase notify me when the TeeChart.NET V2 Beta is available.

Thanks

Pep
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Pep » Tue Dec 21, 2004 7:37 am

Hi Adrian,

yes, you've been added down the list of beta-testers. You'll be notified when the next beta release will be ready.