pinch zoom events not working - IOS

TeeChart for Microsoft Visual Studio .NET, Xamarin Studio (Android, iOS & Forms) & Monodevelop.
cbrandin

pinch zoom events not working - IOS

Post by cbrandin » Fri Jun 17, 2016 5:29 pm

Has anybody else noticed that the pinch zoom feature doesn't work correctly any more. I think Apple changed something because it used to work fine. Now it works sometimes but mostly not. The scroll function works fine - it's just the zoom feature that has problems. It behaves like something is capturing and consuming pinch events and preventing TeeChart from seeing them. When it does work the Zoomed flag often remains set to false, even when the chart has been zoomed. I updated to the newest build of TeeChart-IOS and the problem is still there. Zoom under program control works fine.

Any suggestions?

cbrandin

Re: pinch zoom events not working - IOS

Post by cbrandin » Fri Jun 17, 2016 5:32 pm

By the way - this happens when the zoom style is set to "Manual".

Pep
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Pep » Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:31 pm

Hello,

it's strange behaviour. I've just tested with the latest compiled version which released just today.
Could you please download this version from our web site, at the customers download page and check if the problem persists ?
Make sure both "Zoom" and "Panning" Active property is set to true.

Code: Select all

Chart.Zoom.Active = true;
            Chart.Panning.Active = true;
Best regards !

cbrandin

Post by cbrandin » Fri Jun 24, 2016 3:07 am

Adding the "Chart.Zoom.Active = true;" worked. Funny, it didn't need it before. Oh well - all's well that ends well. Thanks!

Chris