About the using of hotspot tool

TeeChart for Microsoft Visual Studio .NET, Xamarin Studio (Android, iOS & Forms) & Monodevelop.
Candy

About the using of hotspot tool

Post by Candy » Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:11 am

Hello,
I add a hotspot tool in my web application,but there's some problems occurs. My series is a point series.
1. When I change the points style to Triangle, the hotspot tool doesn't worked well.
2. When I use the hotspot tool in a colorgrid chart ,it also doesn't worked.Is this a bug or is there any property I should set?

The attachment is my application.
Thanks,
Candy
Attachments
Teechart.rar
(6.05 KiB) Downloaded 466 times

Sandra
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: About the using of hotspot tool

Post by Sandra » Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:07 pm

Hello Candy
1. When I change the points style to Triangle, the hotspot tool doesn't worked well.
Thanks for its information. I communicate that it is a bug known to us and it is already added in bug report list with number [TW77013908]. We will try to fix it for next maintenances releases of TeeChart .Net.
2. When I use the hotspot tool in a colorgrid chart ,it also doesn't worked.Is this a bug or is there any property I should set?
I could reproduce your problem with last version of TeeChart.Net and I have added it in bug report list with number [TW77015031]. We will try to fix it for next versions of TeeChart.Net.

Thanks,
Best Regards,
Sandra Pazos / Development & Support
Steema Software
Avinguda Montilivi 33, 17003 Girona, Catalonia
Tel: 34 972 218 797
http://www.steema.com
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Instructions - How to post in this forum