Could not load file or assembly 'TeeChart'

TeeChart for Microsoft Visual Studio .NET, Xamarin Studio (Android, iOS & Forms) & Monodevelop.
amol
Advanced

Could not load file or assembly 'TeeChart'

Post by amol » Fri Aug 25, 2006 4:43 pm

Hello all,

I get this message when i try to load my application on a remote web server.

Parser Error Message: Could not load file or assembly 'TeeChart' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified

The error occurs at the register assembly statement in the aspx file, the stack trace from the above error is below

Source Error:

Line 1: <%@ Page Language="C#" AutoEventWireup="true" CodeFile="Default.aspx.cs" Inherits="_Default" %>
Line 2:
Line 3: <%@ Register Assembly="TeeChart" Namespace="Steema.TeeChart.Web" TagPrefix="tchart" %>
Line 4:
Line 5: <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd">

The error occurs at line 3 on the register assembly line.

Can anyone please tell me how to getover this or why i get this ? The problem is this error only occurs on the remote server where we are trying to host the application but not on our development/test machines.

Thanks
Amarsh

Narcís
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Narcís » Mon Aug 28, 2006 9:15 am

Hi Amarsh,

Have you followed the instructions at Tutorial 17 - Designtime, Runtime and License Requirements for deploying your applications? You'll find the tutorials at TeeChart's program group.
Best Regards,
Narcís Calvet / Development & Support
Steema Software
Avinguda Montilivi 33, 17003 Girona, Catalonia
Tel: 34 972 218 797
http://www.steema.com
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Instructions - How to post in this forum

amol
Advanced

Post by amol » Mon Aug 28, 2006 5:43 pm

Hello Narcis,

I have read the tutorial, we are stuck at this error for the past couple of days. We only get this when hosting the application on a remote server. Do we have to install anything on the remote server when trying to use TeeChart .NET ? We have a valid license on the development machine and it compiles and works fine on the development machine.

Anyone with any info on this ?

Thanks
Amarsh

Marc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Marc » Mon Sep 04, 2006 8:51 am

Hello Amarsh,

Is this problem resolved? Did you include the teechart.dll file with the runtime install?

Regards,
Marc Meumann
Steema Support