QRChart ACCESS VIOLATION 0038A94 to module QR4RUNC5.BPL

TeeChart VCL for Borland/CodeGear/Embarcadero RAD Studio, Delphi and C++ Builder.
Pupix

QRChart ACCESS VIOLATION 0038A94 to module QR4RUNC5.BPL

Post by Pupix » Fri Sep 07, 2007 10:47 am

I have a problem with the QRChart object.

I have made a form for the press preview, using QReport 4 then I have put object QRChart (TeeChart 7) and when I compile form they give me this error “ACCESS VIOLATION 0038A94 to module QR4RUNC5.BPL”
the error me from when I make the Preview…

How I make risolve this problem? :roll: [/b]

I am using Windows XP SP2, C++ Builder 5

Narcís
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Narcís » Fri Sep 07, 2007 11:08 am

Hi Pupix,

Are you using latest TeeChart Pro v7 version available at the client area?

Thanks in advance.
Best Regards,
Narcís Calvet / Development & Support
Steema Software
Avinguda Montilivi 33, 17003 Girona, Catalonia
Tel: 34 972 218 797
http://www.steema.com
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Instructions - How to post in this forum

Pupix

I have the last version of teechart 7

Post by Pupix » Fri Sep 07, 2007 12:04 pm

I have the last version of teechart 7.07

Narcís
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Narcís » Wed Sep 12, 2007 2:58 pm

Hi Pupix,

According to this thread, my colleague Yeray Alonso sent you the necessary packages. Have you tried using them? Did you find any problem using them?

Thanks in advance.
Best Regards,
Narcís Calvet / Development & Support
Steema Software
Avinguda Montilivi 33, 17003 Girona, Catalonia
Tel: 34 972 218 797
http://www.steema.com
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Instructions - How to post in this forum

Pupix

This the written time ago!!!!!

Post by Pupix » Thu Sep 13, 2007 7:37 am

This the written time ago

I have still the problem and I have tried all the possible ways that you have said to me
and also I have tried to install the update that you have sended to me
but I have not resolved null

I would want to know if this problem and of the qreport and teechart, and then sended to me a update that works

Yeray
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yeray » Tue Sep 18, 2007 10:52 am

Hi Pupix,

I'd like you to confirm the exactly environment are you using. If I'm wright, it's TeeChart Standard 7.07 + QReport 4.06 + C++Builder 5.

And please, could you please tell us the exact problem you found trying to use the files I sent to you?
Best Regards,
ImageYeray Alonso
Development & Support
Steema Software
Av. Montilivi 33, 17003 Girona, Catalonia (SP)
Image Image Image Image Image Image Please read our Bug Fixing Policy

Pupix

ERROR!!!

Post by Pupix » Mon Sep 24, 2007 7:49 am

I confirm myself that the version that I have of builder and the 5 and the version of the QR and the 4,06 and the version of the teechart and the 7,07.

I repeat!!!! The problem that I have and when it leave the program after to have compiled without errors, and
I open the form where they are present the QReport with the TChart object gives following error to me
“ACCESS VIOLATION 0038A94 to module QR4RUNC5.BPL”

Yeray
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yeray » Thu Sep 27, 2007 11:09 am

Hi Pupix,

Excuse me for the delay.

I've made some tests and I've written accurate instructions for installing TQRChart on the environment TeeChart 7.07 Std + QuickReport 4.06 for C++Builder5
  • 1. Uninstall old teechart with C++Builder5 closed.
    2. Uninstall old quickreport with C++Builder5 closed.
    3. Open C++Builder5 and test it by creating a new application and running the empty form by pressing F9.

4. Install QuickReport (in this example the installer is QR406PC5.exe) with C++Builder5 closed.
    5. Open C++Builder5 and add QuickReport component to the package list at Components->Install packages..., if not present (C:\Program Files\Borland\CBuilder5\Bin\QR4DesignC5.bpl).
    6. Add the library path, if not present: C:\Program Files\Borland\CBuilder5\quickrpt at Project->Options...->Directories/Conditionals
    7. Test C++Builder5 with QuickReport by creating a new application, place a quickreport and run the application.

8. Install TeeChart (in this example v7.07 is TeeChartStandard7.07Builder5.exe) with C++Builder5 closed.
    9. Open C++Builder5 and verify that the TeeChart component is installed at Components->Install packages... if not, add the component (C:\Program Files\Steema Software\TeeChart Standard 707 for Builder 5\Builder5\Bin\DclTee7C5.bpl)
    10. Verify that the following paths are present and at the top of the lists at Project->Options...->Directories/Conditionals:
    Include path: C:\Program Files\Steema Software\TeeChart Standard 707 for Builder 5\Builder5\Include
    Library path: C:\Program Files\Steema Software\TeeChart Standard 707 for Builder 5\Builder5\Lib
    11. Test C++Builder5 with TeeChart placing a chart in an empty application form and run the application.

Now let's get ready to compile tqr.
    12. Create a new folder to place our new compiled files (C:\Program Files\Steema Software\TeeChart Standard 707 for Builder 5\Builder5\QuickReport\compiled).
    13. Open package C:\Program Files\Steema Software\TeeChart Standard 707 for Builder 5\Builder5\QuickReport\TeeQR7C5.bpk (File->Open Project...).
    14. Add "Intermediate output", "Final output" and "BPI/LIB output" C:\Program Files\Steema Software\TeeChart Standard 707 for Builder 5\Builder5\QuickReport\compiled (at Options->Directories/Conditionals).
    15. Remove the file qrpt50.dpi from the requires list (Right click at the file and "Remove from project").
    16. Add the correct requires by right clicking at Requires and clicking "Add..." (C:\Program Files\Borland\CBuilder5\Lib\QR4RunC5.bpi).
    17. Add the requires C:\Program Files\Borland\CBuilder5\Lib\Debug\vclbde50.bpi by right clicking at Requires and clicking "Add...".
    18. Add the following Library paths (at Project->Options->Directories/Conditionals):
    C:\Program Files\Steema Software\TeeChart Standard 707 for Builder 5\Builder5\Lib
    C:\Program Files\Borland\CBuilder5\Lib\Debug
    C:\Program Files\Borland\CBuilder5\quickrpt
    19. Save the project (File->Save all) and build the project (Compile).
    20. Open package C:\Program Files\Steema Software\TeeChart Standard 707 for Builder 5\Builder5\QuickReport\DclTQR7C5.bpk (File->Open Project...).
    21. Add the path C:\Program Files\Steema Software\TeeChart Standard 707 for Builder 5\Builder5\QuickReport\compiled to "Include paths", "Library paths", "Intermediate output", "Final output" and "BPI/LIB output". And ensure it's at the top of the list.
    22. Add the Library path C:\Program Files\Steema Software\TeeChart Standard 707 for Builder 5\Builder5\Lib
    23. Save the project (File->Save all) and build the project (Compile).

Now you sould have everything you need compiled.
    24. Close C++Builder5.
    25. Copy the compiled files:
    C:\Program Files\Steema Software\TeeChart Standard 707 for Builder 5\Builder5\QuickReport\compiled\DclTQR7C5.bpl
    C:\Program Files\Steema Software\TeeChart Standard 707 for Builder 5\Builder5\QuickReport\compiled\TeeQR7C5.bpl
    to the path: C:\WINDOWS\system32
    26. Open C++Builder5 and add TeeChart 7 for QuickReport component C:\WINDOWS\system32\DclTQR7C5.bpl at Components->Install packages...
I've sent the compiled files I've generated using this instructions. If you have any problem/question, don't doubt and ask it, please.

I hope this will help you to solve your problem.
Best Regards,
ImageYeray Alonso
Development & Support
Steema Software
Av. Montilivi 33, 17003 Girona, Catalonia (SP)
Image Image Image Image Image Image Please read our Bug Fixing Policy