VCL & CLX in Delphi 7 TeeAbout error

TeeChart VCL for Borland/CodeGear/Embarcadero RAD Studio, Delphi and C++ Builder.
Razz

VCL & CLX in Delphi 7 TeeAbout error

Post by Razz » Mon Jan 12, 2004 4:32 pm

I have been using CLX not VCL since last July as prescribed in an email from steema. Recently I needed to to do a VCL program so I unchecked all the CLX packages and selected the VCL. Did my work and then tried to reverse the process. When I tryed to check the CLX packages I got the TeeAbout error.

"Cannot load package 'Tee67Clx.' It contains unit 'TeeAbout', which is also contained in package 'Tee67'.

I have tried removing the VCL packages and reinstalling the clx, recompiling and reinstalling, but the error persists.

Can you help me as this is very frustrating and I am not getting any work done.

Is there a better solution? Can TeeAbout be copied and renamed to TeeAboutClx for the Clx compile (Along the lines that Borland uses).

Regards

Bob

Marjan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Marjan » Mon Jan 12, 2004 5:52 pm

Hi, Bob.
"Cannot load package 'Tee67Clx.' It contains unit 'TeeAbout', which is also contained in package 'Tee67'.
Looking at the error you receive Delphi is either still using Tee67 package or another (VCL or CLX) package is still using Tee67 package. After uninstalling TeeChart VCL packages, also make sure none of the other packages is referencing VCL packages. This includes Decision Cube, Report Builder, ...
Marjan Slatinek,
http://www.steema.com