Change tick label on BottomAxis?

TeeChart VCL for Borland/CodeGear/Embarcadero RAD Studio, Delphi and C++ Builder.
Dobedani

Change tick label on BottomAxis?

Post by Dobedani » Fri Apr 08, 2005 3:48 pm

Dear All,

I am making graphs which show lines for certain indicators over the year. The year is divided in so-called decades or ten-day periods. The last decade of a month does not always include 10 days, but whatever no. of days is left for that month. As will be clear, we have 3 * 12 = 36 decades in a year and so far the X-axis with the time was always ranging from 0 to 36, with every third decade having a labeled tick, i.e. so far the axis was representing the calendar year.
FYI: I use Fast Lines: the data are XY data. I do not always get an XY pair for every decade of the year.

My customer now wants me to also show series for processes that started on e.g. July 1, 2004 and which continued into 2005 but I should not change the no. of decades shown on the X-axis. In other words, the X-axis should start at 18, continue with 21, 24 ... up to 36 and afterwards start counting anew with 3, 6, 9 up to 18.

I have gone through a lot of docs, help etc. but I still have no clue how to go about this. I hope there is a solution to my problem. BTW I am using TeeChart Pro with Delphi 7. I will appreciate any help.

Kind regards,
Dobedani