Axis labels not showing

TeeChart VCL for Borland/CodeGear/Embarcadero RAD Studio, Delphi and C++ Builder.
Errol

Axis labels not showing

Post by Errol » Sun Oct 16, 2022 10:19 pm

Good morning. I have a persistent problem with axis labels not showing on one axis, which I cannot solve. I use 4 custom axes to plots data from two sources against a common axis (the independent axis). The independent axis can be vertical or horizontal, and the labels are not visible in either case, so it does not appear to be related to custom axis settings. I have attached two images showing the problem for the vertical and horizontal case (no labels for the Tool Velocity axis).

I have tried setting LabelStyle of all axes to talValue and talAuto but to no avail. In the Graph Editor, Axis Items shows a single 0 if I use talAuto, and nothing if I use talValue.

The code is very complex but I have thoroughly checked that the code is the same for each of the two custom axes being used. Any idea of things that I could try?

Thanks and regards, Errol
Attachments
Image_Horizontal.jpg
Image_Horizontal.jpg (161.08 KiB) Viewed 3268 times
Image_Vertical.jpg
Image_Vertical.jpg (146.58 KiB) Viewed 3268 times

Errol

Re: Axis labels not showing

Post by Errol » Sun Oct 16, 2022 11:00 pm

I would like to cancel this **error**. My mistake - I had an increment of 10 and an axis range of 0 to 1. I will solve this by setting Auto Increment to true.

Many apologies for this.

Errol

Yeray
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Axis labels not showing

Post by Yeray » Mon Oct 17, 2022 8:40 am

Hello Errol,

No problem at all!
Best Regards,
ImageYeray Alonso
Development & Support
Steema Software
Av. Montilivi 33, 17003 Girona, Catalonia (SP)
Image Image Image Image Image Image Please read our Bug Fixing Policy