TeeChart VCL 2022 compile failure

TeeChart VCL for Borland/CodeGear/Embarcadero RAD Studio, Delphi and C++ Builder.
kestral

TeeChart VCL 2022 compile failure

Post by kestral » Tue Jul 19, 2022 4:01 am

I have just re-installed Delphi XE11.1 and reinstalled TeeChart and I now get in VCLTee.TeeProcs an undefined reference to TeCanvas in the uses.

prior to reinstalling TeeChart, I uninstalled the old version and deleted all files in the steema folder.

Hopefully there is an easy fix as I am very frustrated with loggin in to the steema site (entering the lic no wont let me edit the data in there...it takes multiple clicks if Im lucky to get to edit it. Then getting into this forum with your "security changes" was painful. This was all exaserbated from having urgent work to complete and not being able to get teechart to compile.

Adding an entry into the search path to the source folder got it past that issue, but now it fails to compile TeCanvas

changing the path to source\vcl fails too. Theres a VCLTee.TeCanvas file and a TeCanvas file and they dont seem to be able to get mixed.

Is the source meant to be able to be installed as well as running the compile option to build and install the packages ?

Yeray
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: TeeChart VCL 2022 compile failure

Post by Yeray » Wed Jul 20, 2022 1:41 pm

Hello,

Have you added the "VCLTee" prefix to the "unit scope names"?
Best Regards,
ImageYeray Alonso
Development & Support
Steema Software
Av. Montilivi 33, 17003 Girona, Catalonia (SP)
Image Image Image Image Image Image Please read our Bug Fixing Policy