TeeChart FireMonkey (Windows,OSX,iOS & Android) for Embarcadero RAD Studio, Delphi and C++ Builder (XE5+)
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Fri Nov 13, 2015 12:00 am
- IDE: RAD Studio 10.1 Berlin (24.0.22858.6822)
- TeeChart: 2016.18.160504 32Bit FMX
This took me quite a while to figure out: When the TRegionTool of a TeeChart becomes active and has "DrawBehindSeries = True", then other parts of my form randomly become missing. They're not drawn at all. When they change (for example hovering above it with the mouse), some of them might become visible.
I have attached a sample video, please let me know if you need a sample project.
I am puzzled as how a single component (TeeChart) can mess up the whole form, even at design time
Please let me know if this is a bug or I am doing something horribly wrong
- mp4 video packed as zip because the forum does not allow mp4 files
- (432.73 KiB) Downloaded 202 times
- Site Admin
- Posts: 8876
- Joined: Tue Dec 05, 2006 12:00 am
- Location: Girona, Catalonia
This looks the same than here