FMX ChartListBox still not fixed

TeeChart FireMonkey (Windows,OSX,iOS & Android) for Embarcadero RAD Studio, Delphi and C++ Builder (XE5+)
Rick Hollerich

FMX ChartListBox still not fixed

Post by Rick Hollerich » Fri Mar 03, 2023 4:45 pm

I just checked out the newest TeeChart source code (37) and noticed that the additional problems I reported for the FMX ChartListBox have not been addressed.

Earlier I had reported that the provided resource file for the ChartListBox for FMX displayed blank color boxes on Android, IOS and Mac devices. I had to remove the TeeChart resource file and recreate the style in my own Style book within my program in order to get the colored boxes to appear correctly.

Since then I discovered that the ChartListBox for FMX also doesn't switch to dark mode on the IOS devices.

I attached my version of the ChartListBox file to show what I changed to fix these issues. Note that this file uses my chartlistbox style and not the one provided in the TEEChart source.

Rick Hollerich
Attachments
FMXTee.Chart.ListBox.zip
(4.86 KiB) Downloaded 504 times

Yeray
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: FMX ChartListBox still not fixed

Post by Yeray » Mon Mar 06, 2023 8:58 am

Hello,

Thanks for the feedback.
The stylebook looks as a good solution for a project, but for a package we need the other way around, a style in a resource.
So, the way you work around it looks as the way to go until we find the root of the problem within fmx, and the fix for it.
Best Regards,
ImageYeray Alonso
Development & Support
Steema Software
Av. Montilivi 33, 17003 Girona, Catalonia (SP)
Image Image Image Image Image Image Please read our Bug Fixing Policy

Rick Hollerich

Re: FMX ChartListBox still not fixed

Post by Rick Hollerich » Mon Mar 06, 2023 10:46 pm

If you wish to see how i did the style book, take a look at my forum post of Oct 12 entitled "FMX TChartListBox not showing Series on OSX, Android, or IOS". The second attachment has my test project for that issue, where I also mentioned the problem with the resource file and my style fix.