TeeCharts for Financial Charting

TeeChart for ActiveX, COM and ASP
paligap

TeeCharts for Financial Charting

Post by paligap » Tue Dec 18, 2007 11:49 am

Hello,

We are currently utilising TeeCharts for financial charting purposes, i.e. Candle/Bar/Line (OHLC) with Volume.

We have progressed well with TeeCharts. In order to expedite our development we would like to invite those users who have also used TeeCharts for a similar purpose to share ideas and information on methods used etc. A collaboration.

We have some great code already developed and are currently seeking information to help with the following;

1. Allowing users to draw on a chart and have the elements saved to the chart for future retrieval.

2. Easy application/management/removal of financial functions, i.e. AVG, MACD etc.

3. Dealing with multiple series at runtime, i.e. creating/deleting etc. This sounds like a simple request but we are after drag drop applications.

This is not a one-sided request, we have refined code for series population, periodicity changes, chart scrolling, zooming all coded for speed.

We would be happy to share.

If anyone would like to contribute please let me know and we can take the discussion elsewhere. Also, if anyone can point to any example applications which use TeeCharts for financial charting it would be appreciated if you could post the link.

TeeCharts is really a powerful charting component and we want to see what it is really capable of.

Kind Regards
Paligap