Issues with AX2013

TeeChart for ActiveX, COM and ASP
jack

Issues with AX2013

Post by jack » Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:16 am

Hi,

I'm currently in the proces of implementing AX2013. I've run in some issues.
1. I've discoverd that after adding a colorband tool and when changing the transparancy of the the colorband, the transparancy/appearance of the series changes also. This only happens when GDI+ is active.
You can test this in the feature demo; goto "new in series, custom, rounded bars", in the edit screen, add a tool colorband (change values and color accordingly) and start changing the tranparancy. You will see that the apperance of the series (and legend and probably some other objects) changes also.
With GDI+ disabled or with AX2012 this didn't happen.
2. In the same demo, open the the edit screen and goto "Themes". Click on the "Palette" tab. An errorscreen will appear (access violation....)

Greetings,

Jack

Sandra
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Issues with AX2013

Post by Sandra » Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:44 am

Hello jack
1. I've discoverd that after adding a colorband tool and when changing the transparancy of the the colorband, the transparancy/appearance of the series changes also. This only happens when GDI+ is active.
You can test this in the feature demo; goto "new in series, custom, rounded bars", in the edit screen, add a tool colorband (change values and color accordingly) and start changing the transparency. You will see that the appearance of the series (and legend and probably some other objects) changes also.
With GDI+ disabled or with AX2012 this didn't happen.
Seems there is a problem when you use ColorBand in GDI+ Canvas in TeeChart versions Activex and VCL. I have added your request in bug list report with number [TV52016592]. We will try to fix this to upcoming versions of TeeChartActivex and TeeChartVCL.
2. In the same demo, open the the edit screen and goto "Themes". Click on the "Palette" tab. An errorscreen will appear (access violation....)
The problem is known for us that occurs in TeeChart VCL version, too. The bug is already added in bug list report with number [TV52016585]. We will try to fix it to upcoming versions of TeeChartActiveX and TeeChartVCL. On the other hand, this exception doesn't prevent to the correct work with the TeeChart components, you only need accept the exception and follow working.

Thanks,
Best Regards,
Sandra Pazos / Development & Support
Steema Software
Avinguda Montilivi 33, 17003 Girona, Catalonia
Tel: 34 972 218 797
http://www.steema.com
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Instructions - How to post in this forum